NEW YORK, July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by USD 1.20 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the bicycle OEM tires market to register a CAGR of over 6%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Factors such as increasing demand for premium bicycles and government initiatives to promote bicycle market will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The bicycle oem tires market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Bicycle OEM Tires Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Bicycle OEM Tires Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the bicycle oem tires market: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41681
Bicycle OEM Tires Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the bicycle OEM tires market in Tires & Rubber industry include Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Dorel Industries Inc., Kenda Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Michelin Group, Schwalbe Tires North America Inc., THE GOODYEAR TIRE and RUBBER Co., and Trek Bicycle Corp. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Bicycle OEM Tires Market size
- Bicycle OEM Tires Market trends
- Bicycle OEM Tires Market industry analysis
Market trends such as growing bicycle market due to urbanization and increasing fuel prices is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the low demand for high-end mountain bicycles in emerging countries may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the bicycle OEM tires market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Bicycle Tire Market – Global bicycle tire market is segmented by application (manual bicycles and e-bikes) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Bicycle Carbon Frames Market – Global bicycle carbon frames market is segmented by application (manual bicycles and e-bikes) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Bicycle OEM Tires Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist bicycle OEM tires market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the bicycle OEM tires market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bicycle OEM tires market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of bicycle OEM tires market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Manual bicycle – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- E-bikes – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Kenda Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd.
- Michelin Group
- Schwalbe Tires North America Inc.
- THE GOODYEAR TIRE and RUBBER Co.
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bicycle-oem-tires-market-in-tires–rubber-industry–discover-company-insights-in-technavio-301336465.html