Washington, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the new market research report “5G Infrastructure Market, By Communication Infrastructure (Small Cell, Macro Cell, 5G Radio Access Networks), Core Network Technology (SDN, NFV), Network Architecture, Operational Frequency, End User and Geography – Global Forecast To 2026″, published by MarketDigits, the 5G Infrastructure Market size is projected to reach USD 57.5 Billion by 2026, from USD 2.2 Billion in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 72.40% during 2021-2026.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart) @ https://marketdigits.com/5g-infrastructure-market/sample/
5G infrastructure is mainly a combination of Radio Access Network (RAN), core network, and backhaul and transport. The backhaul and transport network includes fiber optics or microwave antennas. The growing demand for enhanced bandwidth connectivity with low latency for many mission-critical applications, such as vehicle-to-everything (V2X) and drone connectivity, is estimated to fuel the market growth. Some of the largest economies, such as the U.S. and China, are expected to continue spending aggressively on provisioning healthcare facilities.
The major players in the 5G infrastructure market are Huawei (China), Ericsson (Sweden), Samsung (South Korea), Nokia Networks (Finland), ZTE (China), NEC (Japan), CISCO (US), CommScope (US), Comba Telecom Systems (Hong Kong), Alpha Networks (Taiwan), Siklu Communication (Israel), and Mavenir (US).
Huawei (China) is the leader in the 5G infrastructure market. The company is a global information and technology solutions provider. It has about 36 joint innovation centers and 14 R&D centers, with a widespread presence and serves its customers in about 170 countries. The company is also among the major vendors of the telecom network infrastructure. The network equipment provided by Huawei has always been a major part of rollouts in APAC, Europe, the US, and other emerging regional markets across the world. Huawei is looking forward to work with its partners to activate transformation in enterprise collaboration and communication, which includes 10-fold network capacity expansion, 10 dB coverage improvement, 10 times better user experience, and introduces artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify networks.
Access Full Report @ https://marketdigits.com/5g-infrastructure-market/buy/
5G Infrastructure Market analysis helps to get up to date about various segments that are relied upon to observe the rapid business development amid the estimate forecast frame. This market research report offers an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type & production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost & gross margin. It has been believed that the finest market research report is the one which is pertinent, unique & creditable that employs proven tools & techniques to turn complex market insights into simpler version. 5G Infrastructure Market is the most promising market research report which has been structured in the way anticipated.
Besides target market information, MarketDigits also provides information about your competitor, your customers, products etc. A few techniques we use are:
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Risk analysis
- Product research
- Advertising research
- E-mail survey and many more…
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Machine-to-Machine/IoT Connections is Expected to Drive the Market:
- Emerging applications and business models, coupled with falling device costs, have been instrumental in driving IoT adoption and, consequently, the number of connected devices – connected cars, machines, meters, wearables, and consumer electronics.
- According to Ericsson, it is estimated that the 400 million IoT devices with cellular connections in 2016 are projected to reach 1.5 billion in 2022. This robust growth is expected to be driven by increased industry focus on deploying a connected ecosystem and the standardization of 3GPP cellular IoT technologies.
- While existing 4G and 3G, Wi-Fi, and wireless mesh networks are already being utilized in these smart devices around the world, they are limited by the number of connections they can support, the data can transmit, and most importantly, the speed they can offer, which are hurdles to the IoT revolution.
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 is aiding cellular connectivity throughout the industry through the rise of IoT and machine to machine connections, which have been instrumental in driving the market.
Europe is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate:
- Europe is expected to account for a significant portion of the global demand in the 5G infrastructure market, due to the presence of large vendors and carriers’ investment to launch technology in this region.
- The joint venture of the European Commission and European ICT industry to provide 5G infrastructure public-private partnership (5G PPP) will deliver solutions, architectures, technologies, and standards for the coming generation. The aim is to save up to 90% of energy per service provided and also the focus will be on mobile communication networks where the dominating energy consumption comes from the radio access network.
- Germany and the United Kingdom are actively involved in testing 5G technology. For instance, Vodafone is trialing 5G at the MediaCity UK tech hub in Salford and is rolling out tests in other areas, such as Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, London, and Manchester.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- By Communication Infrastructure: Small Cell, Macro Cell, 5G Radio Access Networks, 5G Core Network, Transport Networks
- By Core Network Technology: Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- By Network Architecture: 5G NR Non-Standalone (LTE Combined), 5G Standalone (NR + Core)
- By Operational Frequency: Sub 6 GHz, Above 6 GHz
- By End User: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Government
- By Geography: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Rest of the World
Get to know COVID-19 Impact and Post Opportunities on 5G Infrastructure Market @ https://marketdigits.com/5g-infrastructure-market/analyst/
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.4. Information Analysis
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends, & Scope Outlook
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. 5G Infrastructure: Market Analysis
Chapter 4. 5G Infrastructure: Component Outlook
4.1. 5G Infrastructure Market, By Component, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 5. 5G Infrastructure: Spectrum Outlook
5.1. 5G Infrastructure Market, By Spectrum, 2019 & 2027
5.2. Sub-6 GHz
Chapter 6. 5G Infrastructure: Network Architecture Outlook
6.1. 5G Infrastructure Market, By Network Architecture, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 7. 5G Infrastructure: Vertical Outlook
7.1. 5G Infrastructure Market, By Vertical, 2019 & 2027
7.4. Smart City
7.6. Energy & Utility
7.7. Transportation & Logistics
7.8. Public Safety and Defense
7.9. Healthcare Facilities
Chapter 8. 5G Infrastructure: Regional Outlook
8.1. 5G Infrastructure Market, By Region, 2019 & 2027
8.2. North America
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.5. Latin America
Chapter 9. Competitive Analysis
9.1. Recent developments & impact analysis, by key market participants
9.2. Company/Competition Categorization (Key innovators, Market leaders, Emerging players & niche)
9.3. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
10.1.1.1. Company overview
10.1.1.2. Financial performance
10.1.1.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.1.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.2. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
10.1.2.1. Company overview
10.1.2.2. Financial performance
10.1.2.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.2.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.3. Nokia Corporation
10.1.3.1. Company overview
10.1.3.2. Financial performance
10.1.3.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.3.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.4. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
10.1.4.1. Company overview
10.1.4.2. Financial performance
10.1.4.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.4.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.5. ZTE Corporation
10.1.5.1. Company overview
10.1.5.2. Financial performance
10.1.5.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.5.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.6. NEC Corporation
10.1.6.1. Company overview
10.1.6.2. Financial performance
10.1.6.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.6.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.7. Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.1.7.1. Company overview
10.1.7.2. Financial performance
10.1.7.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.7.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.8. Fujitsu Limited
10.1.8.1. Company overview
10.1.8.2. Financial performance
10.1.8.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.8.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.9. CommScope Inc.
10.1.9.1. Company overview
10.1.9.2. Financial performance
10.1.9.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.9.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.10. Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
10.1.10.1. Company overview
10.1.10.2. Financial performance
10.1.10.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.10.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.11.1. Company overview
10.1.11.2. Financial performance
10.1.11.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.11.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.12. Airspan Networks
10.1.12.1. Company overview
10.1.12.2. Financial performance
10.1.12.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.12.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.13. Casa Systems
10.1.13.1. Company overview
10.1.13.2. Financial performance
10.1.13.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.13.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.14. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
10.1.14.1. Company overview
10.1.14.2. Financial performance
10.1.14.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.14.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.15.1. Company overview
10.1.15.2. Financial performance
10.1.15.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.15.4. Strategic initiatives
10.1.16.1. Company overview
10.1.16.2. Financial performance
10.1.16.3. Product benchmarking
10.1.16.4. Strategic initiatives
For more information about this report visit @ https://marketdigits.com/5g-infrastructure-market/
Top Trending Reports:
5G in Defense Market, By Communication Infrastructure (Small cell, Macro Cell, Radio Access Network, Core Network Technology, Platform, End User, Network Type, Chipset, Operational Frequency, Installation and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026
5G Fixed Wireless Access Market, By Offering (Hardware, Services), Operating Frequency (Sub–6 GHz, 26 GHz–39 GHz, Above 39 GHz), Demography (Urban, Semi-Urban, Rural), Application, End-User and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026
5G Smartphone Market, By Operating System (IOS, Android, Windows), Sales Channel (Online, Offline) and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026
Quantum Computing Market Size, Share, Regional Growth Analysis, R&D Status, Technology Source and Development Analysis, Top Leaders are Honeywell International, Accenture, StationQ-Microsoft, Google, D-Wave Systems, QX Branch, River Lane
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) Market Growing at a CAGR of 32.8% during 2021-2026, Growing Popularity, Booming Segments, Emerging Trends and Investors Seeking Growth, Top Players: Coursera, edX,Intellipaat, Udemy, LinkedIn, Simplilear
Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Drug Discovery Market 2021 Flourishing Growth, Current and Upcoming Trends and Latest Technological Study by 2027 | Global Players – IBM, Microsoft, Google, NVIDIA, Exscientia
Psychedelic Drugs Market 2021 to Witness Robust Expansion by 2026 | Global Players are COMPASS, ALLERGAN, The Emmes Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Pfizer, Mylan N.V.
Gene Therapy Market 2021 Size, Share, Booming Segments Breakdown and Detailed SWOT Analysis | Global Players are AveXis, Novartis, REGENXBIO
Contact Us: MarketDigits Phone: +91-9822485644 Email: email@example.com
thank you so much for this impressive website me and my phratr preferent this contentedness and insight