The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Indonesia Geothermal Energy including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Indonesia Geothermal Energy investments from 2020 till 2025.
The Indonesia geothermal energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.5% during the forecast period.
The Indonesia Geothermal Energy market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies like Enal SpA, Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation, BCPG Public Company Limited, PT Supreme Energy, Sarulla Operations Ltd. Amongst Others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
– Increasing demand for electricity is likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
– During 2018 it has been estimated that Indonesia has the potential of generating around 29 GWe. With an estimated growing population to 296 million and an increased urbanization rate of 71% by 2030, it is expected to have growth in electricity demand. Indonesian government effort to reduce CO2 emission by 29% by 2030, it is most likely to have growth in renewable energy to meet the increasing electricity demand, which is likely to create an opportunity for the geothermal market to grow in the near future.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Electricity is Likely to Drive the Market
– Electricity demand in Indonesia is growing over the years with the increasing population and the growth in urbanization. During 2018, the consumption of electricity in Indonesia grew from 1012 kilowatt per hour (KWh) per capita in 2017 to 1064 KWh in 2018.
– During 2018, the total electricity consumption in Indonesia was nearly 266 GWh. Households consumed the highest percentage of electricity, with almost 40% of the total electricity consumed.
– It is estimated that the household electricity demand in Indonesia is likely to increase to 350 TWh, while demand in the industrial and commercial sector is likely to increase to nearly 80 TWh and 70 TWh, respectively.
– Uses of electronic appliances in the household sector are expected to be the significant driver for the increase in electricity consumption, while industries like metal, chemical, food, and textile industries are expected to the major driver for industrial electricity consumption.
– With an increase in population, the Indonesia household is likely to increase to nearly 80 million by 2050, which is expected to have further increase in electricity consumption during the upcoming years. With government initiatives to increase the share of renewable energy in the countrys total electricity generation, geothermal energy as a possible electricity source is likely to grow during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Indonesia and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Indonesia Geothermal Energy Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Finally, Indonesia Geothermal Energy Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Key points in this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Middle-East And Africa and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687