Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market Report has been categorized based on component, deployment type and vertical.
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, UNITED STATES, May 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios. The global environment, health, and safety (EHS) market reached a value of US$ 66.84 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 112.22 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.70% during 2022-2027. Environment, health, and safety (EHS) represents the department ensuring that the work of an organization follows best practices, complies with applicable legislation, and does not generate any environmental damage or put the safety and health of workers at risk. It aims at preventing and reducing accidents caused by ergonomic hazards, exposure to carcinogens, falls from heights or heavy machinery, etc., while increasing the productivity and profits of the company. Consequently, EHS finds wide-ranging applications across various sectors, such as energy, utility, healthcare, construction, food and beverage (F&B), defense, etc.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/environment-health-safety-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
• Detailed analysis of the global market share
• Market Segmentation by component, deployment type and vertical.
• Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
• Latest industry trends and developments
• Competitive Landscape for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market
• Strategies of major players and product offerings
The escalating demand for EHS solutions to test and maintain quality standards in the chemical industry is primarily driving the environment, health, and safety (EHS) market. In line with this, the launch of several favorable policies by government bodies across countries to promote environmental health and safety is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of environment, health, and safety standards in wastewater treatment plants is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the growing investments in EHS software by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are also positively influencing the global market. Additionally, the rising integration of the internet of things (IoT), Big Data, data analytics, and mobility solutions is anticipated to fuel the environment, health, and safety (EHS) market over the forecasted period.
Key Players Included in Global Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market Research Report:
• Alcumus Group Limited
• Dakota Software Corporation
• ETQ LLC (Hexagon AB)
• Intelex Technologies ULC (Industrial Scientific Corporation)
• ProcessMAP Corporation
• Pro-Sapien Software
• SafetyCulture Plus Pty Ltd.
• SAP SE
• Sphera Solutions Inc.
• UL LLC and Verisk Analytics Inc.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/environment-health-safety-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Component:
o Project Deployment and Implementation
o Business Consulting and Advisory
o Audit, Assessment and Regulatory Compliance
o Training and Support
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by Vertical:
• Energy and Utilities
• Chemicals and Materials
• Construction and Engineering
• Food and Beverage
• Government and Defense
Breakup by Region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market Research Report:
• Scope and Methodology
• Executive Summary
• Global Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market
• SWOT Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Price Analysis
• Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
• Parking Management Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/parking-management-market
• Prescriptive Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prescriptive-analytics-market
• Vehicle Tracking System Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vehicle-tracking-system-market
• Web Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/web-analytics-market
• On-demand Transportation Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/on-demand-transportation-market
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
email us here