- In July 2019, IBM acquired Red Hat and accelerates its high-value business model, bringing Red Hat’s open-source innovation to a larger customer and accelerating its high-value business model.
- In April 2022, Oracle announced the release of Oracle Exadata Cloud Infrastructure X9M, the most recent version of its most potent Oracle Database platform (OCI).
- Dell Technologies provides edge platforms for all the major cloud stacks that make use of standard hardware and delivery methods. The company anticipates that these platforms will be more powerful and widespread in 2022.
GURUGRAM, India, Aug. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Time to Market (TTM): Businesses’ technological environments are evolving quickly, including how infrastructure is constructed and maintained, as well as how software applications are produced and delivered. Time to Market (TTM) refers to how long it takes a company to bring a product or feature to market; it is an important aspect in determining an organization’s performance, along with product development costs.
Rapid Growth of The Mobile App Development Ecosystem: The mobile ecosystem is rapidly expanding, and app development is emerging as a critical component powering its expansion. The creation of corporate mobile apps is becoming a primary concern for corporations as digital firm’s flourish. The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a surge in demand for several mobile applications.
Innovation And Development in The Healthcare Sector: Healthcare technology firms that provide in-house software services and seek adoption of readily usable technology platforms for foundation healthcare needs such as customer/patient registration, billing, Electronic Health Records / Electronic Medical Records, and so on, allowing them to focus on the development and maintenance of their business-specific value-added software components such as data analytics, AI, and so on.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “North America Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market Outlook and Forecast to 2027 – Driven by Major Cost Savings and Faster Time to Market achieved from PaaS Use: Ken Research” believe that the PaaS market is expected to grow owing to the shift toward the use of online and on-demand data platforms, as well as an increase in market sales for online shopping models.
Key Segments Covered in North America PaaS Market
- North America PaaS Market By Deployment Type
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- North America PaaS Market By Solution Type
- PaaS for Artificial Intelligence (AIPaaS)
- Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Integration Platform as A Service (iPaaS)
- Application as a Service (aPaas)
- Business Analytics (BaPaaS)
- Application Development (ADPaaS)
- North America PaaS Market By Enterprises Type
- North America PaaS Market By End User Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Media and Telecommunication
- IT and ITeS
- Energy and Utility
- Automotive and Transportation
To learn more about this study – Request for Free Sample Report
- North America PaaS Market By Geography and Major Countries
Key Target Audience
- Commercial Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions Providers
- Enterprise Software Solutions Providers
- Enterprise Software Service Providers
- Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure and Solution Providers
- Enterprise Software Systems Developers & Integrators
- Enterprise Software Solutions User Interface (UI/UX) Design Providers
- Enterprise Software Solutions Operating System (OS) Providers
- Enterprise Software Solutions Distributors
- Cloud Infrastructure Providers
- Cloud Software Solutions Developers
- Cloud Software Solutions Distributors
- Allied/Auxiliary industries for PaaS Solutions
- Middleware Software Providers for PaaS
- Potential Investors in PaaS Solutions Segment
- IT and ITES Industry Associations
- Ministries of Information Technology Services
- Ministries of Communication Technology Services
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027F
Major PaaS Companies in North America Mentioned in the Report:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud
- AT&T Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- SAP SE
To learn more about this study – Request for Free Sample Report
Notable Emerging PaaS Companies in North America Mentioned in the Report:
- Nodejitsu Inc.
- Cloud Connectors
- Fintelics Technology Inc.
- Hexagon Data
- MCM Telecom
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of North America PaaS Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of North America PaaS Market
- Historic Growth of Overall North America PaaS Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of North America PaaS Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of All the Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall North America PaaS Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total North America PaaS Market and by Segments
- Market Size of End User Industries with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of North America PaaS Market in Major North American Countries
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Countries
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging North America PaaS Companies within Each Major Country
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
The SaaS based SCM market in Europe is expected to witness strong growth over the next five years, primarily driven by the increasing penetration among end-user industries, stabilizing long-term use among end-users within developed nations and rising adoption among end-users within developing nations. The ability of the SaaS based SCM solutions in integrating with other latest technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence is making many end-user companies switch to the cloud-based system from the traditional on-premise tools. The rapid growth in the adoption of flexible and scalable digital technologies by the end-user companies to effectively manage their supply chains is driving the SaaS based SCM market to grow. Flexibility offered by the solutions providers in terms of clients being able to choose hybrid and pay-as-you go models in deployment modes such as public and private is a key driver for the market. The skepticism around data security issues in a cloud environment is a challenge to the growth of SaaS based SCM market. The lack of sufficient skilled professionals in the SaaS based SCM is also likely to hamper the growth of the market in Europe.
KSA is the largest ICT market in the MENA, and it is well-positioned to become a technology service and cloud hub with access to international connectivity through the Red Sea and the Gulf. KSA Data Centre industry is witnessing robust growth in the era of virtualization and cloud computing. Shifts in creative media content towards Content Delivery Networks, IoT, growth of big data and the roll out of 5G is driving the demand for data consumption in KSA. Improvement in network connectivity, government support, and rapid growth in the adoption of big data, and IoT services have been strong enablers for the growth of the KSA data Center market.
KSA Data Center is moderately concentrated market with STC and Mobily are the top player with the greatest number of data centers. Majority of the Data Center operators are in collaborative terms with other market players to expand their business and reach to the rising demand of data usage by end users. KSA Data Center Market is set to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% in terms of revenue generation, over the period 2021-2026F. The KSA government’s smart city initiatives, adoption of 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cloud first policy are driving the demand for Data Centers.
UAE Data Centre industry is witnessing robust growth in the era of virtualization and cloud computing. The increased use of data consumption and internet bandwidth in the country is driven by expanding reach of social media, increased use of smart devices, data localization, increased adoption of cloud services and digital transformation journeys of many UAE Data Center companies. UAE Data Center is highly fragmented market with Etisalat as the top player with most number of data centers. Majority of the Data Center operators are in collaborative terms with other market players to expand their business and reach to the rising demand of data usage by end users.
UAE Data Center Market is set to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% in terms of revenue generation, over the period 2021-2026F. The UAE government’s smart city initiatives, adoption of 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) are driving the demand for Data Centers.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Frequently Asked Questions:-
What is the Study Period of this Market Report?
The North America PaaS Market is covered from 2017 – 2027 in this report, which includes a forecast for the period 2022-2027.
What is the Future Growth Rate of North America PaaS Market?
The North America PaaS Market is expected to witness a CAGR of above 20% over the next 5 years.
What are the Key Factors Driving the North America PaaS Market?
Cost savings from switching to PaaS Model and rapid growth of mobile apps development ecosystem are anticipated to drive North America PaaS Market growth.
Which is the Fastest Growing Deployment Segment within the North America PaaS Market?
Hybrid Cloud is the fastest growing Deployment Segment within the North America PaaS Market.
Who are the Key Players in North America PaaS Market?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft, AT&T Inc., Dell Technologies, Inc., IBM, Oracle, HPE, Vmware Inc., Salesforce, Mendix and SAP SE are the major companies operating in North America PaaS Market.
SOURCE Ken Research