Forecasts by Category (Bottles and Films Plastics, Non-Bottle Rigid Plastics), by Processing (Mechanical Processing, Chemical Processing, Biological Processing), by Service (Collection and Transportation Service, Recycling Service, Incineration Service, Landfill Service), by Application (Packaging, Building and Construction, Automotive, Electronics, Other), by Type (Polypropylene (PP), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market Report 2023-2033” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364055/?utm_source=GNW
The Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Plastics Recycling Is an Important Component of the Circular Economy
Plastics recycling is an important component of the circular economy because mechanical recycled materials obtained from post-consumer goods can be converted into new products frequently substituting virgin plastics after explicit technological steps (like grinding, washing, separating, drying, re-granulating and compounding). Because thermoplastic polymers are generally non-miscible, recycled blends derived from various post-consumer polymeric goods will always have poor mechanical properties, rendering mechanical recycled materials unsuitable for many applications at first glance. As a result, without a good separation per polymer or at least per polymer group, or without a good compatibilization solution, mechanical recycled materials may be impossible and far from what they can be.
Innovative Packaging Is Helping to Reduce Waste Plastic and Keep it in the Supply Chain
Plastic packaging has many amazing properties. It keeps our food fresh and liquids from getting soggy. It can also be moulded into a variety of shapes and, unlike glass, does not shatter if dropped. However, one of the qualities that makes it so useful – its durability – also means that it takes approximately 450 years to biodegrade. It is therefore critical that we reuse, redesign, and recycle plastic packaging so that it does not end up buried in landfills or clog our oceans for centuries to come.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the post-consumer recycled plastic market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the post-consumer recycled plastic market?
• How will each post-consumer recycled plastic submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each post-consumer recycled plastic submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading post-consumer recycled plastic markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the post-consumer recycled plastic projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of post-consumer recycled plastic projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the post-consumer recycled plastic market?
• Where is the post-consumer recycled plastic market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the post-consumer recycled plastic market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 385-page report provides 167 tables and 215 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the post-consumer recycled plastic market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising post-consumer recycled plastic prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Category
• Bottles and Films Plastics
• Non-Bottle Rigid Plastics
Market Segment by Processing
• Mechanical Processing
• Chemical Processing
• Biological Processing
Market Segment by Service
• Collection and Transportation Service
• Recycling Service
• Incineration Service
• Landfill Service
Market Segment by Application
• Building and Construction
• Other Application
Market Segment by Type
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Other Polymer Type
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Amcor PLC
• Berry Global Group, Inc.
• Biffa PLC
• Clean Harbors, Inc.
• Coveris Group
• DS Smith plc
• Eco-Products Inc.
• Genpak LLC
• Huhtamaki Oyj
• Mondi PLC
• Placon Corporation
• Republic Services, Inc.
• Sealed Air Corporation
• Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
• Sonoco Products Co.
• Stericycle Inc.
• Suez Environnement
• Veolia Environment SA
• Waste Connections, Inc.
• Waste Management, Inc.
Overall world revenue for Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$17,457 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 380+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for category, processing, services, application, type and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364055/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001