DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Qatar Facility Management Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Rising End-Users Awareness, Improving Technology and Government’s Strong Initiatives Regarding Infrastructure” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of Facility Management in Qatar.
The report also covers overview and genesis of the industry, market size in terms of revenue generated, industry analysis, competitive landscape including competition scenario, market shares of major players on the basis of number of facilities present across Qatar. The report concludes with future market projections of each segmentation and analyst recommendations.
Detailed Analysis on the Qatar Facility Management Market:
Qatar Facility Management Market is currently at the growing stage owing to growing trend amongst clients opting for integrated facility management and single services, heavy investment in new technologies. The market has registered a positive growth over the historical period 2016-2021 owing to the growth in commercial and residential real estate.
The construction sector is a major contributor to GDP of the country, high growth rate of construction further boosted the demand for services. The market continues to be attractive because higher competition, leading to greater scrutiny of contracts, contract renewals, customized contracts
Future Outlook of Qatar Facility Management Market:
The market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR over the period 2021-2026F owing to the favourable government rules & regulations and educational institutions leveraging on technologies with real estate development in terms of smart city. Rapid real estate development in terms of smart city development, new infrastructure developments, and focus on tourism and hospitality promotion are the supporting factor for commercial facility management services revenue.
Residential units would be a major booming segment to focus on due to the rising younger population, ex-pats, and government-sponsored affordable housing programs to the poor population. The next 5 years would witness the entry of many new companies in the industry especially real estate developers and international players with more advanced technology assisted service delivery
Competition Landscape of Qatar Facility Management Market:
The Qatar Facility Management Market is Highly Fragmented with high competition where companies are restoring to cost reduction techniques, mergers and acquisitions and adopting newer technologies to provide greater services.
Apart from the companies, there are various giants who are planning to restoring to cost reduction techniques, mergers and acquisitions and adopting newer technologies to provide greater services.
Qatar Facility Management Market Segmentations:
By Type of Services:
In the past 5 years, hard services have gained more traction in terms of market demand due to expansion of commercial, tourism and hospitality sector.
By Hard Service:
Majorly driven by the hot and humid climatic conditions in the country, made the HVAC segment expand across all sectors and hence demand for electromechanical services. Regulation regarding fire safety and security has increased the demand for this service.
By Soft Service:
Security services are the largest contributors to the industry, followed by housekeeping. Growth in commercial sector, rise in hospitality and construction sectors and ongoing stadium projects all over Qatar has surged the demand of security services.
By Single, Bundle and Integrated Services:
An increase in the outsourcing of services has spiked the demand for Integrated services, as it not only cost efficient, but also provides for better accountability.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Qatar Real Estate Market Overview, 2021
- Qatar Facility Management Market Ecosystem
- Business Cycle and Genesis of Qatar Facility Management Market
- Value Chain of Qatar Facility Management Market
- Business Acquisition Process in Qatar Facility Management Market
- Market Sizing Analysis of Qatar Facility Management Market, 2016-2021
- Key Market Segmentations, 2021 (By Types of Services, By Single, Bundle and Integrated Services 2026F, By Types of Soft Services, By Types of Hard Services, By End-Users Sector and By Personnel Type Services)
- SWOT Analysis of Qatar Facility Management Market
- Key Growth Drivers in Facility Management Market in Qatar
- Trends and Developments in Qatar Facility Management Market
- Major Challenges Faced by the Qatar Facility Management Market
- Qatar Facility Management Market Major Technological Trends, 2021
- Competition Scenario in Qatar Facility Management Market
- Cross Comparison of Major Players in Qatar Facility Management Market
- Future Outlook of Qatar Facility Management Market, 2021-2026F
- Future Outlook of Market Segmentations, 2026F (By Types of Services, By Single, Bundle and Integrated Services 2026F, By Types of Soft Services, By Types of Hard Services, By End-Users Sector and By Personnel Type Services)
- Analyst Recommendations
- Emco Qatar
- Facilities Management & Maintenance Company, L.L.C.
- Mosanada Facilities Management Services
- ENGIE Cofely Mannai
- Al Asmakh Facilities Management
Key Segments Covered
By Types of Services:
- Hard Services
- Soft services
By Hard Services:
- Electromechanical Services (including HVAC)
- Operations and Maintenance Services
- Fire Safety and Security Systems
By Soft Services:
- Housekeeping (including Cleaning)
By Integrated Facility Services, Bundled Services and Single Services:
- Bundled services
- Single services
- Integrated facility management (IFM)
By End User Sectors:
- Commercial (Includes Offices, retail, infrastructural)
- In-House Personnel
- Outsourced Personnel
Key Target Audience
- Real Estate Companies
- Hospitality Sector
- Individual Facility Users
- Business Owners
- Facility Management Associations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lv20v5